How to Dermaplane your Face at Home
How to Dermaplane:
I love to dermaplane my face. It exfoliates my skin, evens my skin tone and gets rid of unwanted facial hair. You don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars with an esthetician to get your face dermaplaned. For a few dollars, you can do it right at home! It’s super easy to do and a must add to your at-home skincare routine.
Benefits of dermaplaning:
- Your skin will be brighter and have a glow.
- Helpful for people with excess facial hair
- Minimizes pores
- Promotes smoother skin
- Removes dead skin cells
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Increases absorption of products
Things you’ll need:
- Eyebrow razor or dermaplane razor. I bought mine from Amazon. You can purchase them here.
- Face Wash. Purchase it from Amazon here.
- Witch Hazel/alcohol and or toner. Purchase it from Amazon here.
- Clean your face
- Pat dry (your skin should be as dry as possible)
- Wipe your face with witch hazel/alcohol and or toner (to prevent the spread of bacteria)
- Hold the blade at 45-degree angle
- Pull your skin tight
- Work in small strokes
- Clean face with witch hazel when finished
- Moisturize your face
Be sure to properly moisturize your face after. Use sunscreen and avoid direct sunlight for about 24 hours after.
Have you dermaplaned your face before? Did you like the results?
Connect with me on Social Media!